Celebrating its West Coast roots, K-Swiss is proud to unveil a trio of iconic athletic silhouettes outfitted in breathable canvas with floral print accents. Dubbed the Cali Tropic pack, this ensemble cast of sneakers sees the Classic 66, Classic 66 Mid, and Irvine constructed from canvas, with bright birds of paradise accents or uppers nodding to K-Swiss’ sunny California origins. The first-ever leather tennis shoe, the Classic 66 gets new summer makeover with a breathable navy canvas upper. The signature K-Swiss 5 stripe branding adds a bold pop of color with birds of paradise floral pattern accents while the D-ring metal lacing system remains for proven fit and comfort. The shoe rests atop a white, creped molded rubber outsole with Trademark Herringbone brick tread providing proven traction for everyday wear.
- Birds of paradise floral print canvas upper for classic style and lightweight ventilation
- Trademark 3 piece toe construction
- Trademark 5 stripe branding in navy accents.
- Signature D-ring lacing system with added ankle collar for supplemental ankle support
- Rubber cup sole with Trademark Herringbone brick outsole
- K-Swiss ankle branding for nod to enduring sports lineage.
- Wearing is Believing improvements include: new rubber formulation for lighter weight, modernized construction for improved fit and flexibility, the addition of an EVA internal midsole for improved cushioning, and the addition of an Ortholite insole for better comfort.
Free standard shipping on all orders above 60€.