Introducing the Rowing Blazers x K-Swiss Si-18 Premier. First introduced in 1989, the Si-18 Premier is an iconic representation of K-Swiss’ dedication to honoring athletic heritage while optimizing performance for future design. This reissue of the award-winning style combines elements of classic K-Swiss tennis, such as a premium leather upper, with innovative engineering that introduced the world to the groundbreaking Silicone Formula 18 for which the shoe is named. The collaboration with Rowing Blazers goes back to the past with 90s tennis as the center of inspiration. The look stays true to the era with a white base and bring color pops throughout the style. All the colors come from different vintage tennis memorabilia collected over time when Rowing Blazers founder and creative director, Jack Carlson, attended tennis tournaments when he was young. From silicon fine mold details to multi-color blocked linings and outsole, this execution is the epitome of retro 90s tennis.
- Original PU midsole construction
- Light-weight rubber outsole with the design DNA of the original shoe.
- Signature D-R Cinch lacing system and heel stability counter for optimal support in lateral movement
- TPU shank on the midfoot for stability and support
- Premium leather upper
- Micro-perforation toe box
- Poplin and TPU stripes
- Metal D-rings
- Printed logos and artwork with emboss
- Silicon fine mold tongue label
- Terry lining sockliner
- Brushed nylex lining
- Retro tongue mesh
- Custom box and tissue paper
Free standard shipping on all orders above 60€.